Product information “Pioneer Toraiz SP-16”
Regardless of whether you are a DJ looking for additional electronic elements for music production or a producer who has always been looking for a standalone sampling workstation with the same performance as that of software.
You will love the Pioneer Pro DJ Toraiz SP-16. The Pioneer Workstation is the result of a joint development by Pioneer and Dave Smith and combines a powerful sample playback engine with an intuitive sequencer and the legendary Prophet 6 analog filters and their signal processing. It is a sampler that plays like a synthesizer and takes your ideas in the studio or your DJ set to new dimensions.
With 2 GB of high-quality Loopmasters sounds – pre-installed in 8 GB of internal memory – you are ready to create new grooves as soon as you start your Toraiz SP-16.
With the live sampling function you can take your performances to a completely new level. Every live sampled instrument or sound is automatically synchronized with the current sequence. Ideal for the ambitious performer or for the fast and creative studio workflow.
Features Pioneer Toraiz SP-16
- A powerful sampling workstation with Dave Smith technology on board
- Creation of up to 256 patterns via the integrated 16-step sequencer
- up to 16 samples can be played simultaneously
- 7-inch full-color touchscreen provides detailed information and simplifies the workflow
- 8 GB internal flash memory – comes pre-installed with 2 GB Loopmaster samples
- Process samples with detailed waveform display
- Multi-colored, touch-sensitive pads with perfect playability
- With the touch strip controller you can bend notes like a synthesizer
- Analog high and low pass filters from the DSI Prophet-6 synthesizer
- With the controls for drive, cut off and resonance filter you get additional sound character
- Pro DJ Link and MIDI Clock secure your grooves in the beat
- Time stretch possible for each pad
Specifications Pioneer Toraiz SP-16
- 2 Phono / Line Cinch inputs
- 1 MIDI input
- 8 phono / line cinch outputs
- 1 MIDI output
- 1 6.3 mm jack headphone output
- 1 LAN connection
- 1 USB A port
- 1 USB B port
- Dimensions: 74 x 437 x 261 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
7 inch touchscreen
With the full-color 7 inch touchscreen you have all important information at a glance. The workflow of the Pioneer Sampler is extremely fast – just tap on samples and edit them directly with the knobs under the display. It’s that easy!
The killer feature for all kinds of performances and quick sample creations in the studio. Sample directly live in the track. The Toraiz sampler automatically synchronizes the new sample with the current sequence.
16 step sequencer
With the intuitive and easy-to-use step sequencer, you can create complex beats in a matter of seconds. The chaser programming supports you in placing the right sound at the right timing and gives you feedback at any time about where you are.
The 16 pressure-sensitive pads offer an excellent gaming experience and can be color-coded. So you can give every sound the right color. Pads that are actively playing naturally light up while they are playing.
A powerful processor is built into the Pioneer sampler. So you can work relaxed on the 16 tracks / samples, time-slicing or pitch-bending without having to worry about the performance. The strong CPU lets the operating system work smoothly and without any break-ins at any time.
Analog Dave Smith filters
The warm sounding filters of the Toraiz sampler are no accident. They are the same ones that are built into the Prophet-6 synthesizer. The truly analog filters developed by Dave Smith give all of your tracks the warmth and presence that make the difference to digital.